Book inter-city campus transport by following these easy steps.
You can book the logistics van to take your artwork from Bower Ashton Campus to the other city campus sites at Spike Island and Arnolfini:
- Logistics van runs on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY;
- You need to PREBOOK your collection at least a day in advance, as there is no set schedule for their inter campus trips;
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- Once you have sent your request an automatic reply will follow. You do not need to fill this in.
- State the size of your artwork, what it is, and whether it will be received by anyone at the delivery point?
- You can no longer travel in the van with your artwork;
- For those of you having work delivered to Spike Island, please CC the studio assistant to let them know of the details. This year, that is Esther Hesketh;
- For those of you booking a delivery to Arnolfini, you will need to organise a liaison to receive your artwork, as there may not be a studio assistant available, and currently no travel available in the van;
- Be on time for your booked collection at the Porters Lodge at E-block at Bower Ashton, out the back of Physical Fabrication;
- All communications will be between you and logistics;
- Reverse the process for deliveries into Bower Ashton.
NB: you may wish to think about how your artefacts will be transported, what packaging and protection it will need. The courier van is in now way responsible for damage incurred during transportation.